Ah this is not obvious right? Look at the following photos it will make you smile back at it.
Meet my friend, Ninja Turtle! hahahahaha cute right! =p ok enough of my nonsenses. This Apple Cake is really delicious and this is coming from a person who doesn't like apples in her bakes so trust me this is really good! So soft and fluffy and delicious you won't be able to resist this!
Just look at the texture doesn't it makes you drool? Prepare your ingredients and bake them today!
I'm submitting this to Aspiring Bakers #5 Fruity March (March 2011) hosted by Jess of Bakericious.
Individual Apple Cakes
(adapted and modified from My Kitchen)
(makes 5-6 pieces)
1/2 apple (green or red will do i used mixture of both) peeled and chopped
1 tbsp fine caster sugar
- Rub chopped apple with sugar and cook till apple is softened. Set aside and allow to cool completely.
40g fine caster sugar (reduced to 30g)
1 large egg
50ml full cream milk (replaced with whipping cream)
80g cake flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 apple, seeded and sliced thinly
1/2 tbsp fine caster sugar
2-3 pinches of ground cinnamon (omitted)
- Combine everything together and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 170C. Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter till creamy. Stir in sugar and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs 1 at a time until totally incorporated.
- Beat in flour in batches alternating with milk/whipping cream until totally incorporated.
- Stir in the cooled apples together with the liquid until just combined.
- Scoop batter into paper cases, arrange the cinnamon sugar apple slices on the top and bake in preheated oven for 20-25mins. Cool completely before serving.
And now i would like to extend thanks to the following bloggers who had so kindly given me this award, I'm so honored to receive this award from them and they are such fabulous bloggers themselves. Thanks Ladies!
Hop by their blog if you have the time peeps!
Post a Comment