Hi everyone this is really my very very first attempt in blogging and i realize its really not easy at all (perhaps this applies to me only I'm a complete idiot when it comes to creativity).
I wanted to start this blog to share my little hobby and the fabulous food blogs that i have been reading all this while without fail they are really my inspirations =).
My first blog post and introducing this yummy cake that is a must try to all chocolate lovers out there. i omitted the cocoa powder for dusting the ramekins as i find it troublesome yes i know I'm lazy.(you can check out the original recipe here)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (i used cadbury gold 70% chocolate)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsps all-purpose flour
- Confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Butter 4 ramekins generously and set aside
- Heat butter and chocolate in heatproof bowl set over simmering water or double-boiler until chocolate and butter are completely melted and set aside
- Whisk together eggs,egg yolks and sugar until light and thick
- Slowly add butter mixture to the eggs mixture,add flour and mix until well combined
- Divide batter between prepare ramekins,place them on a baking tray and transfer to oven.
- Bake for 7-10 mins (mine is 7 mins sharp depending on your oven)
- Invert each ramekin onto a plate and let it stand for abt 10 secs gently tap the tops of ramekin and carefully lift to to remove. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desire serve immediately.
superby moist and chocolaty with the warm molten chocolate flowing out and nope i did not taste my creation my bf & sis did the job without complaints and the verdict was given by them but even using 70% cocoa chocolate bar it was still on the sweet side i guess i will reduce the sugar the next round i do it or could some kind souls tell me where to get 100% cocoa chocolate bars i would really appreciate it.