|Steam Milk Pudding with Egg Whites 蛋白炖奶|
Now pardon me for the bad texture of the pudding i forgot to watch the fire during the steaming process and the mixture boiled and overflow the rim of my ramekins i promise to make up for these pictures =) and i add the maple syrup for that extra oomph of fragrant taste....
Steam Milk Pudding with Egg Whites 蛋白炖奶
(recipe was found over the net but i forgotten which website)
250ml fresh milk (i used greenfield's fresh milk low-fat milk not recommended)
3 tsp of sugar
2 egg whites
- Whisk the egg whites preferably with your hand held beater machine till foamy but the egg white color should remain as per the original color do not overbeat.
- Mix the milk and sugar till sugar dissolves.
- Mix the egg white mixture into the milk mixture and stir till combine.
- Strain the mixture into individual ramekin and remove air bubbles if any and wrap up with plastic wrap.
- Steam over medium-low fire for 10-15mins (remember to watch the fire to prevent boiling) and serve either hot or cold.