Now these are a must try for corn lovers these cornbread puddings are soft and moist and being the greedy me i added in too much corn kernels and let me just leave you with the exterior cause the interior after removing the paper cups ain't a pretty sight haha but they are definitely delicious!
(adapted from Martha Stewart Website)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 large egg
400ml sour cream
10 oz corn kernels
- Preheat oven to 210 degree Celsius. Butter muffin cups.
- Whisk the dry ingredients: flour, cornmeal,sugar,salt, baking powder and baking soda. Create a well in the middle.
- Whisk the egg, sour cream and corn kernels together. Pour the mixture into the well created in the dry ingredients.
- Fold the mixture gently until combined, do not over mix, mixture would not be smooth.
- Spoon into muffin cups and bake till brown ard 15mins (mine took 30mins because i added in too much corn kernels), check frequently as they burn easily and will become tough.