The recipe adds in the eggs only at the last step, that's something new to me haha! The cake turn out soft fluffy a definite recipe keeper!
P.S Lena if you are reading this, i wana to say thank you very much for your heart shapes silicon molds! I love your gifts!
I'm submitting this to the Aspiring Bakers #4 Love In The Air (Feb 2011) hosted by Ellena of Cusine Paradise. More details could be found here.
And lastly here's the photo of my bratty sister who insisted on taking the photos with my DDL hearties and insisted that i post it here so here you go!
Dulce De Leche Pound Cake
(adapted and modified from Pichet Ong's The Sweet Spot Condense Milk Pound Cake)
250g unsalted butter, room temperature
240g top flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
106g castor sugar, reduced to 80g
1 tsp vanilla extract
239g Dulce De Leche
3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 160C. Butter and flour a 9" x 5" loaf pan, set aside.
- Sift flour and baking powder together, set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add DDL and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture and beat until no traces of flour remains.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake in preheated oven for 60mins or until a skewer test comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wired rack before unmolding, serve as desire.